Sunday, July 31, 2011

Etsy!

I'm branching out to try selling on etsy! I have no idea how well this will go but I've always wanted to be able to sell just enough of what I create to pay for materials to make more pretty things. So... the etsy shop is officially open with two pendants that I created recently using sealife enamel decals. More later..

http://www.etsy.com/people/joycical

That shop and glass, in general, will be the only place where I use my husband's last name and go by Joyce Clew. In general, I have philosophical issues with taking a husband's last name if you're not planning on having children. That said, I want for the google results for my real name to be limited to my professional side so I'll have a bit of a split personality and use his last name form my artistic side.

I put two pendants up for sale. The first has an enamel jellyfish silhouette.


The second pendant is the first thing that I've created without myself or a specific gift recipient in mind. I'm not sure I would wear a mermaid pendant myself because it seems a bit young for me. But, I think it might be very fun for someone younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment